This is a FREE download for 3D printing! Download the .stl file for free by adding it to your cart and continue to checkout. You will receive an email with a link to download the .stl file.
Don't have a 3D printer? No problem. We got you covered. We will send you one for FREE when you buy a 3oz pouch of Summit Suds. (Razer blade not included.) Just add it to your cart along with Summit Suds and checkout. (Color may very.)
This is for all you weight weenies out there that like to take a razer blade on your hikes. The Ultralight Blade Holder doubles as a way to store your blade in your pack and is the handle while you use the blade. Weighing in at just over 5 grams, this is the lightest "knife" you can take with you on your backpacking trips and the cheapest!
- Weight: .05oz (1.4g)
- Weight with blade: .18oz (5.1g)
- Dimensions: .85"x2.57"x.08"
- Usable blade lengths: 1.15", .89", .20"
- Blade type: SK5
3D Printing Info
- Filament type: PLA
- Filament cost: ~ $0.04
- Filament usage: 1.45g
- Print time: ~ 11 minutes
3D Printing Instructions
- Print with logo flat on build plate
- Print with 100% infill
- Print with no supports
- All printers will very. Adjust overall scale slightly if blade isn't fitting properly.
- Other materials may be used but PLA is preferred.